Naval Acquisition Development Program (NADP)
The Naval Acquisition Development Program are PAID entry level and journeyman programs, and may be right for you.
For the right candidate it offers professionalism, rapid advancement, mobility,
travel and the opportunity to be associated with acquisition, logistics and
technology programs that are vital to our nation and to the support of our Naval
NADP provides professional development to promote the growth of
entry-level professionals in finance, contracting, logistics, science and
engineering. It’s an incredibly important initiative within the Navy to build
the acquisition workforce.
Information Technology (IT) with "finance, contracting, logistics, information technology (IT), science and engineering.
These two to three year, paid programs will provide you with the opportunity to
become a skilled civilian employee, ready to aid in SPAWAR’s continued success.
After completion, you’ll have what it takes to be a well-rounded,
high-performing, acquisition professional. As a NADP employee, you’ll find:
- Full-time developmental jobs in various acquisition career fields
- Structured career planning
- On-the-job and classroom training
- Rotational assignments at different locations
- Progress reviews
- Opportunity to participate in advanced degree college programs
- Option to earn special acquisition certifications
To go to Naval Acquisition Development Program, click below: